National Student Loan Credit Services
There are many companies that deal with Student Loan remediation. Our experts are fully familiar with all current government loan consolidation programs that are constantly changing as the months and years go by.
- DETERMINING THE BEST PROGRAMS: We will consult with you to determine your goals and needs, and will identify the best loan programs offered by the U.S. Department of Education that you qualify for. Many of the programs can change without notice and can be difficult to navigate or find on your own.
- FILING ALL THE PAPERWORK: We will assist you with the completion and filing of all the paperwork to ensure it is filled out properly for all programs you qualify for.
- ANNUAL RE-QUALIFICATION: We will manage your file throughout the year to ensure we keep up to date on all possible new and better programs. We’ll make sure to get your file through the annual re-qualification process with the U.S. Department of Education. If this is not done each year, you can lose out on all the benefits of the program.
- DEFAULT HANDLING: If you are facing default or are currently in default on your student loan, we will help you “rehabilitate” your loans by working with your lenders to put you in a position to become qualified for a U.S. Department of Education consolidation loan.
- ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED: Our Student Loan Advisors will provide you with full explanations and answers to all your questions about your student loans and the programs that are available to you.
- NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION: There is absolutely no cost or obligation for an initial consultation with one of our Student Loan Advisors. We will even send you an extensive guide to student loans free of charge. All you need to do is give us a call or fill out the contact form.